Is it time to replace your toilet? Modern toilets are far more energy efficient. They’ll save you money every flush. If you think it’s time to upgrade, call The Village Plumber for toilet installation in the Akron, OH area.
If your toilet was manufactured before 1994, you’re wasting water and paying more every month on water bills. Upgrade to an efficient new toilet today. Call The Village Plumber for a new toilet installation.
Whenever you need toilet repair, contact The Village Plumber for their plumbing services in the Akron, Ohio area. Keep an eye out for these signs that you’re due for toilet repair:
1. Flushes only send a little bit down at a time.
2. Your toilet gets clogged more than once a week.
3. Your toilet runs constantly, even when you haven’t flushed it.
4. The toilet bowl doesn’t refill after a flush.
5. You’ve noticed cracks in the porcelain.
If you’ve noticed any of these issues then you need professional plumbing services.
Reach out to The Village Plumber right away at 330-786-8888.